Assistant Manager, Demand Planning and Marketing Strategy
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Get to know our team:
Regional Demand Operations is a new team housed within marketing, with work spanning across the region (all 8 countries). The team will be focused on growing demand efficiently, with projects covering overall strategy, ideation (e.g., optimizing targeted promos, developing innovative approaches), experimentation and ensure growth in the country.
Get to know the role:
Own a functional day-to-day responsibility of user retention and acquisition, while applying expertise to drive high impact initiatives for demand generation in the Philippines.
The day-to-day activities:
- Support the Demand Planning Lead & Country Marketing Head (CMH) on overall demand generation operations & promo strategy across all Grab verticals.
- Work across functions (Creative, Operations, Strategy & Research, Marketing, and Product teams) to shape demand landscape in PH.
- Launch new verticals and cities across PH via demand generation initiatives.
- Perform operations for Philippines promos across verticals (crafting and sending communications, setting up back-end promo mechanics).
- Coordinate cross-functional experiments to generate insights in-line with business objectives.
- Articulate insights to various management-level stakeholders, along with recommended actions.
- Query for and analyze large data sets to inform demand generation advancement across the country.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in marketing, F&B, food, eCommerce, top tier management consulting, technology and/or mobile apps.
- Advanced SQL skills.
- A degree with good results from a decent university in any discipline.
- Primarily driven by quantitative outcome for all decision making.
- Ability to consistently perform comfortably under pressure in a dynamic, ultra-fast paced environment.
- Ability to construct & deliver clear presentations to senior company stakeholders.
- Excellent ability to build consensus & support across different teams/countries.
- Experience in analysing & quantifying complex strategic issues tied to long term business growth.
- Experience in project managing complex, cross-functional projects.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.