Portuguese Technical Support Specialist
- Makati, Philippines23F Zuellig Bldg. Paseo de Roxas cor. Makati Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Understands thoroughly all Globalsign products and ensures compliance with GlobalSign's strictest security policies and ability to apply procedure-driven task to process certificate applications.
- Researches, investigates and resolves customer technical issues.
- Assists customers in installation and implementation of GlobalSign products.
- Interprets instructions and issues and implement actions according to company policies and procedures.
- Provides excellent customer service to clients that meets and exceeds company’s and client’s standards by responding to customers promptly, demonstrating deep knowledge and expertise of GlobalSign products, etc.
- Bachelor's / College degree.
- Excellent English written and verbal skills.
- Can speak and write fluent and business level Portuguese language.
- Sound organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
- Able to do multi-tasking, desire to work in fast paced, rapidly evolving environment and fast learner.
- At least one (1) year Strong Technical Background. Call center Agent with ISP or Web hosting Account experience are preferred but not required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Willing to work in Makati City and can start ASAP.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and the internet environment.
- With an interest in IT and good at researching and solving technical problems.
- Sound knowledge of Windows Servers (2003 and 2008, Exchange).
- Comfortable with using command-lines both for Linux terminal and windows command prompt (preferred but not required).
- Experience with Windows Servers, experience with LINUX, Knowledgeable about different kind of Web Servers (IIS, Apache, Tomcat, etc.) preferred but not required.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Linux Server
- Windows Server
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 23F Zuellig Bldg. Paseo de Roxas cor. Makati Ave.
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.