The Rotational Internship Program is an hourly paid internship opportunity that provides the interns the experience of being in an Executive Search Firm and the exposure to a variety of industries, including management consulting in a corporate world.
It is an opportunity to shape the future of a start-up entrepreneur, and an avenue for the intern to grow and develop as he/she works with and learn from Global Staffer’s high-caliber management team in the fields of analysis and strategy. Moreover, from this experience, the intern is provided with access to management consulting training courses led by former consultants.
The skills earned are directly relevant to roles at Fortune 100 companies, private equity firms, and high-growth companies.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Talent Acquisition.
- Team Management.
- Project Management.
- Website design & management.
- Currently in their last year [preferably in their last semester] in the University
- Attention to detail.
- Familiar with case study analysis.
- Knowledgeable in technical writing.
- Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Outgoing, who enjoys making personal connections with individuals.
- Passionate about creating game-changing solutions that will transform an industry.
- Willing to start on October 1.
Perks and Benefits
- Business Management