Technical Support | Software Account
Global Headstart Specialist, Inc.
- Makati, PhilippinesUnit 2004, 139 Corporate Center, 139 Valero St.,, Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- ₱15,000.00 - ₱22,000.00 / monthPHP150002200015000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Answer telephone calls.
- Provide good customer service.
- Listen carefully to the problems of the clients and solve it.
- Provide interpersonal relationship to clients.
- Perform other related tasks assigned.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Confident and comfortable speaking in English to international clients.
- Good organizational skills with attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Computer literate and able to type at least 25 wpm.
- Willing to work on graveyard shifts, shifting schedules, holidays, and weekends.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Unit 2004, 139 Corporate Center, 139 Valero St.,, Salcedo Village, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 5 openings
About Global Headstart Specialist, Inc.
Global Headstart Specialist, Inc. provides Call Center jobs and other employment opportunities to Filipinos in Metro Manila and across the Philippines. We specialize in providing industry-leading human resources (HR) solutions including, but not limited to: Sourcing and Recruitment, Executive Search, Training and Development, and Events Coordination. At the core of the HEADSTART way is our vision to be the number one job provider in the Philippines and in Asia. In order to achieve this, Global Headstart Specialist, Inc. will serve as the link for prospective employers and potential employees, and strive to educate and equip job seekers with the necessary skills and values to excel in their jobs.