Geodata Systems Technologies, Inc.
- Pasig, Philippines19/F Strata 100 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Contributes in the implementation of data services by performing the tasks assigned in accordance to quality standards of the company.
- Assists the Division Manager in implementing projects and othe division tasks.
- Creates high-quality maps that combine data from different sources.
- Performs other tasks assigned by management.
- College level in the areas of Geography, Engineering, IT, Computer Science, or any related course.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Knowledge in GIS and IT systems is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 19/F Strata 100 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology
- 4 openings
About Geodata Systems Technologies, Inc.
Geodata Systems Technologies, Inc. (Geodata Systems] is the premier provider of smart mapping and spatial analytics solutions in the Philippines. We deliver innovative geospatial services and solutions for every industry since 1991. Geodata Systems is the Sole Authorized Philippine Distributor of Esri, the global market leader in geographic information systems (GIS] and the company that developed ArcGIS, the most powerful mapping and spatial analytics software. It has established business relationships with companies in the USA and the Asia Pacific, and local business partners for marketing, product development, and solution provisioning. Geodata Systems’ diverse staff and network of consultants are trained and experienced in many disciplines, from geography and forestry to geology and economics. They are strategically teamed to provide sound and adequate counsel. Geodata Systems is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. Our Quality Management System conforms to the requirements of the International Organization for Standardization (ISO] that covers (1] Provision of Design and Development of Projects using GIS and Mapping Solutions; (2] Sales and Marketing of GIS Platform and Geospatial Content; (S] Provision of Training and Technical Support; (4] Provision of Survey, Mapping, and Geospatial Content Services. Geodata Systems is the only IT partner of the Local Government Training Institute - Philnet and has multiple affiliations with certifying bodies. Our company is registered with the government electronic procurement system and accredited supplier of DBM.