Front End Web Developer (Intern)
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
Our Front End Developer (Intern) at Gemcamp will be working to build functional and appealing web based applications, under the guidance and mentorship of our head developer! Working from the perspective of a growing startup, the intern will experience learning in action, as he/she focuses on promoting usability and graphic standards throughout the platform! The internship program caters to those familiar with Jquery, CSS, and HTML, who are looking for a fast paced and exciting role in an up-and-coming tech startup!
- Experience in building Web-applications;
- Knowledgable in Jquery, CSS, HTML;
- Self-starting and can work with minimal supervision;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.