This position is a 1 year fixed-term contract.
- Video gamers are tasked to play games, record videos of the game, and take photos of specific levels or items of a game required by the website.
- Whenever games assigned are modified, the project employee shall coordinate and provide constant communication with his/her immediate, in-house engineers and/or programmers when necessary;
- Lastly, Video Gamers will perform such other functions as may be from time to time assigned by the Company through its President or authorized representative(s).
Must have a High School diploma
Must be an avid gamer with extensive knowledge and skills in video games (have played/finished multiple genres of games for different platforms)
With reliable laptop/desktop unit for work-from-home setup
With a strong internet connection
Must be proficient in communicating in the English language
Must be attentive to detail, coordinated, and goal-oriented
Must have patience and perseverance when it comes to grinding
Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
Must be amenable to work Monday-Friday (9 AM - 6 PM)
- Work from home set up and open to applicants outside Metro Manila
- Employees may visit Metro Manila 1 to 3 times a year to attend company events
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Organizing and Planning
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills