- Fabrication, installation, service, maintenance and repair.
- Electrical works, troubleshooting, fabrication works and/or any work(s) required by management.
- Executing day to day in-house and on-site operations.
- Assisting welding works, electrical works, carpentry works, painting works, plumbing works and/or any work(s) required.
- Product inventory stacking, order and delivery preparation, dispatching, charging, order assembly, packing/packaging and housekeeping.
- Executing instructions, documenting, reporting and coordinating to a superior.
- At least High School Graduate, Vocational Diploma, any Short Course Certificate or equivalent.
- Preferably, Male
- At least two (1) year experience as an electrician.
- With at least (1) year experience in electrical maintenance, wiring installation, testing, and troubleshooting.
- Graduate in any Industrial Technology or any Technical course - is a +plus.
- With Tesda certification on electrical - is a +plus.
- With other certification (welding, pipe fitting, carpentry, pipe fitting) - is a +plus.
- With knowledge in building wiring and fabrication is also a +plus.
- Priority for candidates that have experience in different Electronic Systems like FDAS, Smoke detectors, Fire alarms, Photovoltaic, CCTV & Security System.
- Have driving skills - cautious and with good conduct - is a +plus.
- Can assess situation and take appropriate corrective decisions.
- Can work with minimal or no supervision.
- Performs other related tasks as required by management.
- Good work ethics, organize, results-oriented, able to handle multi-tasking job and able to work effectively under pressure.
- Has a Good Moral Character, Dependable, Pro-active, Trustworthy, Diligent, Team Player and Honest.
- Willing to learn.
About Fyrelyn Industries, Inc.
Fyrelyn Industries, Inc., a leading fireprotection and safety company recognized throughout Philippines, as a privately owned and operated company with its headquaters in Quezon City, Metro Manila. FII is aprt of Philippine Chamber of Fire Protections, Inc., the Philippines's largest fire and safety systems organization operating in the country. Everyday our equipments is actively protecting people, property and critical assets from the hazzards of fire and explosion. We pride ourselves on supplying the highest quality product and as a testimony of our ability to provide technical and engineering services.
For nearly four decades, FII has grown to be the leader of effective and realiable safety and fire protection company in the country. Fyrelyn has access to a remarkable depth of physical and intellectual resources, providing strength to reinforce expertise. We can provide full-time, professional personnel throughout Philippines to work on your project a depth of coverage unique in the region.
For more than 150 years of combined experience of our key personnel, FII has been protecting lives, property and companies through comprehensive fire protection solutions - ranging from engineering advice, risk analysis of first protection training - across the commercial, industrial, private and public sectors.