Operations Recruiter | Tarlac
- Tarlac City, PhilippinesTarlac, Philippines, Tarlac City, Tarlac, PhilippinesTarlac CityTarlacPhilippines
- 12,000.00 - 18,000.00 PHP / monthPHP12,000.0018,000.0012,000.00MONTH
- Full time
“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” – George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people. We are looking for an Operations Recruiter to join our growing team in Tarlac!
You will be working in our Tarlac office to help the operations in the aspect of recruiting (drivers), onboarding and asset management. You will be working closely with the Operations Manager and the Chief Operating Officer. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Aligning with the Head of Operations on recruitment strategies
- Continuously assessing and adjusting recruitment targets
- Managing and processing the intensive hiring funnel of new riders including face to face interviews and pre-employment documentation.
- Delivering engaging and efficient on-boarding sessions to new-joiners including shadowing training
- Managing fleet equipment inventory and asset including uniforms, IT equipment, and other tools of trade.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Preferably with 1-2 years of similar experience in fleet recruiting and onboarding
- Possess a positive, self-driven and team-oriented attitude and is always eager to learn new things
- Enjoy getting along with people from different backgrounds
- Able to motivate people and be a problem solver when encountering challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fluency in both English and Tagalog
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools and tech-savvy
- Driven and motivated
- Can start immediately
- Open to working 6 days a week
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Interviewing and Hiring
- Recruiting Wizard
- Record Keeping
- Applicant tracking system software
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.