Senior Finance Manager
- Makati, Philippines3F Citibank Center, 8741 Paseo de Roxas Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 100,000.00 - PHP 125,000.00 / monthPHP100000125000100000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Monitor and direct the implementation of Finance Team business plans.
- Customer Management System
- Vendor Management System
- Process for Recurring Billings e.g. CSP
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures and control systems.
- Oversee cash flow operations ensuring efficient accounts receivable, account payable, and debt payments management and dollar positioning.
Financial Information and Analysis
- Oversee the issuance and validation of financial statements and reports.
- Interpret the company’s financial results to management and recommend improvement activities.
Risk Management and Compliance
- Oversee and approve government reporting requirements and tax filling such as:
- Monthly remittances (e.g. BIR/SSS/HDMF/PHIC)
- Quarterly remittances (e.g. BIR including ITR filing)
- Annual registration and reports (e.g. Alphalist / 2316)
- Forecast cash flow positions, related borrowing needs, and available funds for investments and plans for dollar position.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy
- Must be Certified Public Accountant
- At least 5-Years of working experience as Finance Manager
- At least 15-Years of working experience.
- With exposure to FMS-GP or other FMS is an advantage
- Required Skill(s): Audit, Controllership, Government Reporting/Tax Compliance
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
- Law and Government
- Financial Reporting
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3F Citibank Center, 8741 Paseo de Roxas Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- IT and Software
- 1 opening
About First Datacorp
For over three decades, we have worked to improve our clients’ businesses through software consulting and technology deployment, service management, and system integration, among many others. Our vision is to be the foremost Filipino Information Technology company creating and delivering innovative and world-class solutions and services for the Philippines and beyond. We believe that a strong IT governance and information backbone is key in our goal to improve and grow our clients’ businesses. As an Information Technology partner with a successful track record and a long-term vision, we can provide the building blocks in shaping your adaptive and agile business. We are a team of highly qualified professionals with world-class IT technologies to help address your business challenges.