- Manila, PhilippinesManila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- 35,000.00 - 55,000.00 PHP / monthPHP35,000.0055,000.0035,000.00MONTH
- Full time
We are looking for a Paraplanner for a financial planning company based in Australia. This is a wonderful opportunity to learn, grow and develop through quality 1 on 1 training with the Owner & Principal who has over 20 years experience.
As a Paraplanner / Senior Practice Support, you will act as the main point person for coordinating all files in progress and you understand the importance of good Financial Planning advice and want to ensure clients receive a quality experience.
Some of the tasks that must be managed are as follows:
- Coordinate the workflow of the financial planning business in Australia to the electronic copy in DropBox to Xplan).
- Coordinate the advice and review process
- Booking in clients for meetings and coordinate the client inquiries (email & SMS) received recording in the inquiries register, acknowledgment communication & preparation of responses.
- Develop/discuss the strategy proposal for the preparation of the advice process
- Other special projects as may be assigned.
Bonus and Nice to Have
- Experience as a Paraplanner.
On top of being a really cool company and a great place to work, you’ll get the following benefits as part of the Filta Family:
- Fixed 6:00am to 3:00pm Monday to Friday shift
- HMO for yourself and one dependent within the first month
- Birthday paid leave
- 20 combined SL/VLs per year accrued from day one (you will have 10 accrued once you pass regularisation)
- 30 minutes early out Fridays (after regularisation, upon completing all your tasks for the week, and if you’re on time during the week)
To qualify for this role, the following are essential:
- 4-5 years' experience in the Australian/American Financial Planning space
- Outstanding client service skills as you will be calling insurance companies and clients through phone calls and emails.
- Self-motivated and ability to work autonomously
- Attention to detail and outstanding time management skills
- Strong Microsoft office skills.
- Experience with using Xplan, ACT, or COIN is extremely advantageous
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.