- Responsible for achieving sales targets and to keep management informed of problems and opportunities as well as area requirements of their areas.
- Supervises Sales Representatives and other field personnel in sustaining and improving Filstar products competitive position and in handling particular problems related to competition.
- Establish priorities and completion duty of sales expansion and projects.
- Ensures that immediate actions are executed if there are customers complaints.
- Able to develop and recommend strategies to meet present and future requirements in his/her area of responsibility.
- Prepare sales budget for his/her area and operate in their approved budget allocation.
- Evaluates senior sales representative in the performance of their duties and discuss with their potential problem areas and direct their attention accordingly.
- Take recommendatory action where and when required on termination, promotions, transfer and re assignments.
- Make recommendations on each matter pertaining to product quality, saleability, and non saleability .
- Monitors competitive activities and suggest counter measures.
- Bachelor's Degree graduate of any course
- 3 years related work experience
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Familiar with geographical locations.
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent time Management and problem-solving skills;
- Good in establishing good working relationship with people in all levels in the organization.
- Good PR skills.
- Persuasive ang goal oriented.
- Excellent customer care and focus, ability to assess customer’s needs for a positive customer experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
Perks and Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Commission – for regular employees
Employee Activities and gifts from the company.
Uniform allowance – for Supervisors if a regular employee upon distribution
Employee Referral Program Cash Incentives
Optional membership of dependents in HMO
Broader coverage of different types of insurances
Bereavement assistance of 10k, paid bereavement leave
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Customer Service
- Public Relations (PR)
- Closing Sales
- Business Administration [Business Management]