- Responsible for creating contents - video, graphic arts, photo, articles and etc. using transmedia storytelling approach or telling the story across multiple platforms (TV and Online - FB, IG, Youtube, Website)
- Handles the Production Process for assigned projects from Pre Production to Actual Execution:
- Conceptualization / Brainstorming / Pitching of Ideas
- Research and Scriptwriting
- Production and Post Production
- Manages and Works hand in hand with the technical team (Videographers, Graphic Artist and Video Editors)
- Caption Creation and Posting of Contents (For Online Materials)
- Engages with different teams internally - Marketing, Digital Media, Creatives (Creative Services Manager, Creative Director and Multimedia Producers) and Post Production (Editors)
- Reports directly to Executive Producer
- Graduate of Mass Communication / Broadcast Communication
- Strong communication and writing skills;
- Background in broadcast media and video production services
- Fluent in English
- Has at least 2 to 3 years experience in Broadcast Media
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
About Fil-Chi Media Productions Inc. (Chinoy TV)
“CHINOY TV” is the only Philippine-based television program that features the Chinese heritage and how it harmonizes with the Filipino culture. We believe that the Chinese aspect, in particular, should be elaborated more than overlooked. Thus, we continue to commit ourselves in fulfilling our mission specifically in:
- Promoting and preserving the Chinese culture through our different platforms (TV, Print, Online) and Events.
- Providing inspirations by regularly upholding the work and lives of our remarkable fellows in the Chinese-Filipino community.
- Giving the Chinoy youth different avenues to maximize their talents in various fields of media, entertainment and performing arts.
- Bridging the Chinese and Filipino community.
To do these, we have invited young, dynamic Chinoys like athlete-turned-TV personality Gretchen Ho and formerly, Chris Tiu, who are both figures of inspiration to the community, to help us explore lifestyle and other relevant stories of Chinoy entrepreneurs and their businesses, as well as on health and wellness and recent events. From May to July 2016, we have successfully spearheaded the third Mr. and Ms. Chinatown pageant which aims to search for Chinoys who would serve as role models to the youth. We have also consistently led Chinese themed events that highlight the best of Chinese traditional arts and culture for all kinds of audience to learn and appreciate. Chinoy TV airs every Saturday 8pm on ANC