Fernando Medical Enterprises Inc
- Quezon City, PhilippinesCubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Responsible for the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis, and tracing costs to underlyong activities.
- The cost accountant must also construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide an appropriate level of costing information to management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans, studies, collects and analyzes data to determine costs of business activity.
- Records cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Working with multiple departments and/or individuals in order to get complete understanding of a process or situation.
- Performs such other duties inherent to the position or which may be assigned by Accounting Supervisor and/or VP Finance
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy;
- With at least one (1) year experience in the same field;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Computer literate;
- With pleasing personality;
- Must be organized, systematic, and can work with minimum supervision;
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Health and Medical
- 3 openings
About Fernando Medical Enterprises Inc
Fernando Medical Enterprises Inc.(FMEI) is an industrial company dealing with the medical equipment and supplies in several diagnostic and life support areas. It operates locally with main office located at G/F MHI Bldg., No. 2-A New York St., Immaculate Concepcion, Cubao Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines and branch offices situated in Baguio, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao, Ilo-ilo and Naga. FMEI has good international reputation among the multinational medical equipment/supply companies. FMEI has been in existence for over 2 decades. Over the years, it expanded its portfolio in the various fields of medicine such as cardiovascular, anesthesia, radiology, and surgery among others. Several products that are carried by FMEI are world leaders in their respective categories. In response to the confidence and continued patronage of the local market, FMEI was established and became a recognized entity in March 7, 1991. This affirms FMEI's commitment to provide the medical profession and Filipino community with excellent healthcare products and services.