- Market company's products.
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Answer customers' queries such as product technicalities, price, lead time, etc.
- Exchange information with the team such as marketing strategies and project research.
- Assist existing customers' with their needs.
- Quote prices, credit terms, and other bid specs.
- Do product presentation.
- Preferably male.
- Graduate of Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- Closing Sales
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10 O Bright City Center Condominiums 457 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave Brgy. Immaculate Concepcion, Cubao, Quezon City
- Building Materials
- 1 opening
About Feelux Philippines Inc.
Feelux Lighting is built on a foundation of pure commitment to the fine, time-tested concepts of Korean manufacturing. Taking its cues from companies such as Hyundai and Samsung, Feelux researches, designs, engineers and manufactures products in an environment that's focused on each and every detail. During the past two decades, we've made our goal clear: to introduce fixtures and technologies that lead the lighting industry. Our vision is to inspire the minds of the worldwide lighting community as we take the process of illumination to the next, unanticipated level.