Duties and Responsibilities
- Operational Service
- Oversee the service of food and beverage in both bar and restaurant area and maintains overall responsibility in running the business.
- Ensure cash procedures are adhered to and strictly monitored.
- Take responsibility for stock control, including ordering, acceptance, maintenance of stock levels and stock rotation, and return of any sub-standard items.
- Ensure security at all times and that events are well staffed.
- Report and liaise regularly with Area Manager and or Directors regarding
- departmental performance and ensure they are informed of any relevant information or
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- Liaise with accounts department to ensure invoices are forwarded promptly and are correct and that cash procedures are being adhered to.
- Liaise with human resources department with regards to recruitment needs and employee relations.
- Perform a duty manager role while on shift when required , taking sole duty management responsibilities for the Hotelbar and restaurant and dealing with any issues that may arise during shift.
- Ensure breaks are organised in accordance with fluctuations in the volume of business.
- Company Standards
- Promote a positive perception of the Company at all times both internally & externally.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are achieved and maintained at all times, and are monitored and updated when and where necessary.
- Be aware of and anticipate customers’ needs.
- Implement and ensure the Company Health, Hygiene & Safety Policy is met at all times.
- Comply with & implement all legislative and licensing requirements.
- Ensure employee conduct, uniform and personal hygiene requirements are adhered to.
- Ensure the Bar and Restaurant run smoothly on a daily basis & are adequately stocked with all necessary goods.
- Report and where possible take action in any incidents of complaint, accident, fire, loss or damage.
- Enforce Licensing Laws, Rules of Management & in-house security policies.
- Check customer satisfaction regularly, ensuring all guest feedback is dealt with in a professional and efficient manner to minimize negative impressions of the business.
- Communicate a vision of success which the team wants to be part of.
- To promote a positive attitude and lead by example for the
- department, setting the pace and standards and encouraging mutual respect.
- Inspire & motivate the team to achieve excellence at all times.
- Pro-active in problem-solving and work on own initiative to deal with problems and opportunities
- Must have at least 5 years of work experience as a manager in a bar and restaurant
- With good decision making skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Can work under pressure
- BS degree holder
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
HMO coverage (50% shouldered by the company)
Annual Merit Increase
With company phone
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
About Fagokho Corporation
After perfecting his ramen skill, Chef Ikuta Satoshi, a native of Fukuoka Japan, opened his first small ramen shop on September 2004 in Shinjuku Japan which operated only on Tuesdays. He named it Ramen Nagi.
In Ramen Nagi, every noodles that comes from the counter are custom cooked based on the four basic choice: Butao King (original pork bone broth), Black King ( pork broth infused with squid ink), Red King (spicy pork broth) and the Green King (an Italian inspired soup made from a combination of olive oil and basil).
Ramen Nagi never fails to provide the diner a delightfully curious and memorable experience with a bowl of ramen as it continue to enjoy tremendous success because of its commitment to authenticity, quality, innovation, and creative thinking.
To fulfill our dreams, we are inviting you to embark on a culinary adventure as we savor these ramen creations.
To date Ramen Nagi has branches in Japan, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hongkong and the Philippines.