- RECRUITMENT AND EMPLOYMENT
- Responsible for the manpower recruitment of staff for all positions
- Conducts initial interview of all applicants
- Responsible for job posting for all approved hiring requirements
- Responsible for conducting on-boarding process for newly hired employees
- Responsible in conducting employee orientation for newly hired employees and issue corresponding requests
- Responsible in the creation and maintaining of employee 201 file records
- Updates employees 201 file records from time to time
- COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Reporting of all government benefits such as SSS, Philhealth, Pag-Ibig
- Assist and process all employees governmental concern including loan
- Responsible for checking and preparation of reports related to time keeping
- Ensure update on any government policies and procedures for implementation
- Responsible for monitoring and updating of employees leave (VL, SL, SIL)
- OFFICE ADMINISTRATION AND GENERAL SERVICES
- Assist R Manager in ensuring that office is clean, safe and well maintained, conducive to good working environment at all times
- Performs other duties as required from time to time
- Must have at least 3 years work experience as HR Supervisor
- Forte in hiring and recruitment is a must
- Must be willing to work in Makati City
- Must have background in the food industry
- Must be a BS degree holder
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
HMO (50%employee 50% employer share)
Performance Based Annual Merit Increase
- Labor Relations
- Recruiting Wizard
- Employee Relations
About Fagokho Corporation
After perfecting his ramen skill, Chef Ikuta Satoshi, a native of Fukuoka Japan, opened his first small ramen shop on September 2004 in Shinjuku Japan which operated only on Tuesdays. He named it Ramen Nagi.
In Ramen Nagi, every noodles that comes from the counter are custom cooked based on the four basic choice: Butao King (original pork bone broth), Black King ( pork broth infused with squid ink), Red King (spicy pork broth) and the Green King (an Italian inspired soup made from a combination of olive oil and basil).
Ramen Nagi never fails to provide the diner a delightfully curious and memorable experience with a bowl of ramen as it continue to enjoy tremendous success because of its commitment to authenticity, quality, innovation, and creative thinking.
To fulfill our dreams, we are inviting you to embark on a culinary adventure as we savor these ramen creations.
To date Ramen Nagi has branches in Japan, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hongkong and the Philippines.