- Expand business footprint with existing clients.
- Align the company's short-term and long-term strategies with client to maintain and expand revenue.
- Oversee all contract renewals and negotiations.
- Present company solutions based on understanding of clients' business issues.
- Act as a Strategic Manager for internal Company resources as well as client contacts to successfully negotiate, close, and implement new business.
- Work with internal teams to structure value proposition to clients.
- Lead negotiations to ensure the company's best interests from a business issue and legal perspective.
- Provide leadership and support in crafting client proposals.
- Provide guidance on key deal assumptions such as call volumes, service levels, and other critical metrics necessary to build proposals.
- Meet with sales leadership to craft personal development strategy on a regular basis.
- Be responsible for respective department's overall performance and for motivating team to exceed department goals and objectives.
- Exhibit knowledge, understanding, compliance, and enforcement of all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations relating to job duties.
- Exhibit knowledge, understanding, and compliance with NCO policies and procedures.
- Participate in the company's programs must meet minimum performance standards.
- Accountable for all decisions, actions, and directives with respect to job responsibilities.
- Be responsible for progressive discipline with regard to attendance, performance, and all aspects of company policy up to and including termination.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide feedback to management concerning possible problems or areas of improvement.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent relevant work experience.
- 3 to 5 years client management and/or combination of client management and call center operations.
- Proven track record in solutions-based relationships and demonstrated creativity in analyzing and identifying solutions.
- Industry knowledge of interaction centers and specific business verticals.
- Proficient personal computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to:
- Work in partnership with all levels of the organization and client management.
- Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions, to prioritize and organize work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Direct and motivate others in team fostered environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 6F Philplans Corp. Ctr. 10th Ave. Kalayaan Ave., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 opening
Who is Alorica? It’s pretty simple, really. We’re a company that does one thing—we make lives better…one interaction at a time—for our clients, customers, colleagues and communities. And we do it by relying on our people and leveraging the process, tools and technologies needed to deliver an insanely great customer experience. Every day, we find new ways to challenge the status quo and deliver innovative solutions—and we have a pretty awesome time doing it, too. At Alorica, our focus is on creating insanely great experiences for customers—online, on the phone and through social media. We approach it from all sides; from acquisition and sales to customer care, offering a suite of world-class services including customer relationship management and back office support. We’re proud to passionately serve clients as diverse as we are—including communications, financial services, healthcare, retail and tech companies, many in the Fortune 500. Our team is vast and wide, comprised of more than 100,000 employees in 150 locations across 16 countries around the globe—but we call Orange County, the land of perpetual sunshine and avocado on everything, home. We’re making lives better…one interaction at a time. We combine passionate people with powerful solutions. Join us and together let’s change the game!