- Develops, reviews and implements health, safety, and environment program for EE, Inc.
- Ensures compliance of Local and International Health, Safety, and Environment Standards.
- Ensures the Project Site's Safety Rules and Regulations are being observed by all workers and visitors in the project.
- Ensures required Safety Training are undertaken by EE staff and project staff.
- Ensures project sites are free from safety incidents.
- Conducts safety audits and inspection at all project sites.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any Technical course.
- At least 3 years of work experience in Construction and Civil Engineering related activities.
- Computer literate.
- Had undergone the following:
- Construction Occupational Safety and Health Training (COSH Training).
- Basic Occupational Safety and Health Training (BOSH Training).
About EEI Business Solutions, Inc.
EEI Business Solutions Inc., formerly known as Equipment Engineers, Inc. started as a machinery division of EEI, focusing as an importer and provider of equipment and supplies for mining companies. After years of growth and development, EEIBSI expanded its product lines to a wide range of industrial equipment and systems in order to provide service to other industries as well. As a major provider of industrial products and engineering services, the company aims to deliver exceptional systems and proven solutions to business companies, domestically and globally. This strategy will actualize EEIBSI's goal of contributing significantly to the industrial and economic development of the Philippines.