- Develops, reviews and implements health, safety, and environment program for EE, Inc.
- Ensures compliance of Local and International Health, Safety, and Environment Standards.
- Ensures the Project Site's Safety Rules and Regulations are being observed by all workers and visitors in the project.
- Ensures required Safety Training are undertaken by EE staff and project staff.
- Ensures project sites are free from safety incidents.
- Conducts safety audits and inspection at all project sites.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any Technical course.
- At least 3 years of work experience in Construction and Civil Engineering related activities.
- Computer literate.
- Had undergone the following:
- Construction Occupational Safety and Health Training (COSH Training).
- Basic Occupational Safety and Health Training (BOSH Training).
About Equipment Engineers, Inc.
Equipment Engineers Inc. is a principal provider of international equipment and systems in the Philippines. It is a subsidiary of EEI Corporation, the leading construction industry. Equipment Engineers, Inc. started as the Machinery Division of EEI. Equipment Engineers was an importer and provider for equipment and supplies for mining companies. In later years, it expanded its product lines to a full range of equipment and systems, to serve other industry sectors including the oil and petroleum industry, manufacturing sector and construction industry. Its clients include prominent companies such a Petron, Pilipinas Shell, San Miguel Corporation, JG Summit, PLDT, National Power Corporation, Caltex Philippines, Meralco, Benguet Mining, Philex Mining and Solid Cement among many others. In 2007, Equipment Engineers was transformed into a Supply Chain Management (SCM) organization to service the whole construction industry. Equipment Engineers believes that SCM is the best strategic response to best serve the evolving needs of the industries it serves, integrating its portfolio of equipment systems ans industrial products with the new focus to provide management of complete, end-to-end materials and logistics needs of its customers. Equipment Engineer's goal is to contribute to the industrial and economic development of the Philippines as a competent provider of industrial products, engineering services and integrated systems and solutions.