The successful candidate will be directly hired by our client which is an FMCG company.
- Conduct safety inspections.
- Prevent accidents and ensure the safety standards of the company is met.
- Conduct safety training for new employees.
- Bachelor's degree graduate.
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in safety and pollution control gained from a manufacturing company.
- BOSH training and Environmental and Safety Training.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work in Valenzuela.
About EJ Hall Consultants, Inc.
EJ HALL CONSULTANTS, INC. is a company of highly energetic, talented and dedicated individuals committed to providing professional search and selection services to a broad base of clientele from large local and multinational companies in various industries. Borne of many years of experience, we have adopted and perfected the total approach when addressing our clients' recruitment needs. It involves understanding fully what the client needs, committing to serve the need as understood, and finally, delivering as committed. This approach derives from our belief that one delivers best when there is commitment, and commitment can grow only with full comprehension of what is required. Corollary to this, we serve the job-seeking public by providing them with as many job opportunities as possible and wider options for career development. Our team of competent and friendly Consultants professionally handles their application and guides them every step of the way in the recruitment process. Our service is geared towards making one’s career move experience a desirable one while ensuring that the manpower we provide our clients are the best qualified and are able to contribute to their productivity and growth.