Work involves directing comprehensive risk-based internal audit program, including:
- Financial, operational and compliance audit projects
- Provide direction to the development of annual internal audit plan
- Provide ongoing training, coaching, and supervision to the internal auditors
The role also requires adherence to high quality audit work and professional ethical standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Engineering or Internal Auditing
- Preferably with certifications such as Ceritifed Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- At least seven (7) years of functional experience in auditing
- Experience in auditing, accounting, business analysis or program evaluation including managerial and project management
- Knowledge and skill of applying internal auditing, accounting and mangement principles and practices
- Comprehensive knowledge of the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF), including the ISPPIA, developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
About DMCI Power Corporation
DMCI Power Corporation was established in 2006 to serve as the power generation arm of DMCI Holdings, Incorporated to energize the small and remote islands in the country using all available technology that could provide reliable and sustainable supply of electricity at a competitive rate. DMCI Power continues to pursue its vision of becoming a major player in the Philippine power industry as it has established its presence in three (3) island provinces: Masbate, Palawan and Mindoro categorized as missionary areas by the government. Steadfast on its goal to become the most competitive power provider in the country, DMCI Power continues to expand by acquiring more power assets through competitive public bidding.