Project Coordinator | Account Associate
- Cainta, Philippines11 Ipil Street, Cainta, CALABARZON, Philippines, Cainta, CALABARZON, PhilippinesCaintaCALABARZONPhilippinesPhilippines
- PHP 10,000.00 - PHP 12,500.00 / monthPHP100001250010000MONTH
- Full timeFULL_TIME
What is the job about?
A Junior Account Executive (or Client/Account Assistant Handler and Project Coordinator) helps the accounts and marketing department to produce successful projects (events, concerts, launchings, or other live productions; video or any other multimedia productions, brand communications and campaigns) for clients. The Junior Account Executive is expected to act as an important link between the agency, us, and its clients.
In this sales job, you'll be striving to understand your client's goals, and then organize the agency's creative and administrative staff to help them produce effective projects.
So, what will you actually be doing?
Your routine tasks are likely to include:
- Meeting clients with the accounts leader to discuss their project needs.
- Working with accounts team to devise a project that meets the client's brief and budget.
- Presenting project ideas and costings to the team, and subsequently, to the clients.
- Briefing the creative team who will produce the projects.
- Negotiating with clients, solving any problems and making sure deadlines are met.
- Checking and reporting on the project's progress.
- Keeping in contact with the client at all stages of the project.
- Managing the account's budget and invoicing the client.
- Making 'pitches' to win new business.
- Designing a project plan.
- Organizing events.
- Managing the account's budget.
- Producing project releases (copywriting).
- Doing client relations and management.
- Producing and managing the following:
- Agendas and contact reports.
- Comprehensive production schedule.
Please note that we prefer applicants who live near our workplace in Cainta, or is willing to relocate to a nearby place. If you live far away from Cainta, Rizal, but still wish to proceed with your application, we would already assume that distance is not an issue or you are willing to relocate near us.
What do we look for from candidates applying for this job position?
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Producing and managing agendas and contact reports.
- Proficiency in the following:
- MS Excel/Apple Numbers
- MS Word/Apple Pages
- MS PowerPoint/Apple Keynote
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator is a big plus.
- Knowledgeable in basic video editing, using Adobe Premiere/Apple iMovie is also a big plus.
- Pleasing personality.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Market Research
- Business Administration
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 11 Ipil Street, Cainta, CALABARZON, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 3 openings