So, what will you actually be doing?
Your routine tasks are likely to include:
- Create SketchUp models for study presentation.
- Prepare project drawings and models using the appropriate software.
- Create and/or make modifications to drawings and plans.
- Ensure accuracy of work for government submission and for construction.
- Coordinate and cooperate with other disciplines on new design requirements, design interference checks and design changes.
- Ensure drawing packages are delivered within the project time schedule.
When and where will you work?
Your basic working hours will be between 9am and 6pm, Monday to Friday, although you may have to work longer, or during the weekends, or sometimes, even holidays, if you have deadlines to meet, or if you are part of the live or taped production or any other project the company is producing.
You will be office-based but sometimes, you might also need to travel for training, projects, and other deployments out-of-town, or out-of-the-country, when needed.
How much will your salary be?
Important! You must know that the company is strict with the salary range that it offers for this position. So before you hit apply button, please make sure that you are ok (or amenable) on what is only offered.
Your basic salary will depend on your current capabilities and credentials during the time of application. But the salary range would be from Php 10,000.00/month for fresh graduates without ample experience and would require further training, to Php 15,000.00/month for graduates of related course with past experiences in the same or related field and is excellent in it.
- Highly proficient in SketchUp software;
- Proficient in CAD or Revit is a big plus;
- Knowledgeable in Architectural Details;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Experienced in SketcUp modeling;
- Should have a portfolio of original SketchUp works.
Please note that we prefer applicants who live near our workplace in Cainta, or is willing to relocate to a nearby place. If you live far away from Cainta, Rizal, but still wish to proceed with your application, we would already assume that distance is not an issue or you are willing to relocate near us.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Adobe Photoshop
- Interaction Design
- Creative Thinking
- Illustration (Digital)
- Mac OS
- Problem Sensitivity
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Interior Design
- Industrial Technology [Architectural Drafting]
- Diploma in Industrial Engineering
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- DJTI Business Centrale 11 Ipil Street Saint Anthony Subdivision, Cainta, CALABARZON, Philippines
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 opening