Technical staff for the Operations Division of the Sustainable Livelihood Program (SLP) National Program Management Office
General responsibilities listed below:
- Provide technical assistance, coaching, and mentoring to assigned regional offices with regards to overall SLP operations (including, but not limited to, planning / strategizing, problem mitiga...tion, implementation on both assigned and non-assigned areas of focus, administrative matters, etc.)
- Ensure regional offices' adherence to up-to-date strategies, policies, procedures, guidelines, timelines, etc. set
- Assist the regional offices in coordination with key partners and stakeholders in planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation
- Coordinate with the regional offices for implementation and proper documentation of model projects
- Monitor the performance, provide recommendations, and assist in carrying out action plans of regional offices
- Facilitate linkage of regional offices to various units / staff including, but not limited to, the following: Training Unit, Knowledge Management Unit, Social Marketing Unit, Finance Unit, Planning, Monitoring, and Evaluation Unit, other Operations Unit staff
- Contribute to policy review and development for the improvement of the program design, strategies, systems, and processes, especially those pertaining to operations, monitoring, and technical assistance to implementers
- Develop the necessary tools, forms, templates, etc. that can be used for project planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferably in Management, Entrepreneurship, Development Studies, Social Sciences, or any business-related course.
- Training: At least 8 hours relevant training in project management, social entrepreneurship, business plan development, business operations, and/or strategy development and implementation.
- Experience: At least 2-years experience in development-related projects involving community organizing, community microenterprises, capability building activities, and monitoring and technical assistance.
- Skills: Computer literate with advance knowledge on MS Office applications, capable of writing technical reports with moderate guidance, and with knowledge of accounting, statistics, and project management.
About Department of Social Welfare and Development
DSWD is the government institution responsible for the protection of social welfare rights and promotion of social development.
Department of Social Welfare and Developmenthttps://https://www.kalibrr.com/c/department-of-social-welfare-and-development/jobshttps://s3-ap-southeast-1.amazonaws.com/kalibrr-company-assets/logos_H6TMWUSVK9S43QVGQ7Z3-55e460c5.jpgDSWD is the government institution responsible for the protection of social welfare rights and promotion of social development.