Supervise and inspects proper rebar installation. Monitors and implements compliance to company safety and quality standards. Prepares and submits necessary documents and report required by the management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Estimates/quantifies work items based on approved construction drawings, existing field conditions and specifications.
- Prepares daily / weekly / monthly manpower, materials and equipment schedules.
- Prepares quantity take-off and evaluates cost proposals.
- Reviews bid documents and construction technical specifications.
- Prepare cost analysis s on quotation to be submitted for the bids.
- Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Performing risk and value management and cost control.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Quantity Survey, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication skills.
- Can prepare BOQ and cost all the quantities.
- Knows the detailed measurement take off.
- Ability to obtain accurate Quantity take-off for the following scope of works as per assignment.
- Can identify queries, qualifications made during the course of quantity take off.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Datem Building 99 Mindanao Avenue, 1106 Quezon City, 99 Mindanao Avenue Barangay Bahay Toro, Quezon City, Quezon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 2 openings