- Manage and monitor Accounts Payable and assist in the schedule of releasing of checks.
- Compute Docs Fee for depot operation and tally with an in-house system.
- Preparation and checking of daily bank deposits for cash and check collections.
- Verify bank deposits and bank payments and reconcile with bank statements and records.
- Maintains professional confidentiality of all accounting records and financial matters to protect the interest of the company.
- Preparation and monitoring of request for payment.
- Responsible for purchasing required office and operations supplies within budget.
- Performs various administration-related office works, such as corporate correspondences, data sheets, etc. and reports to ensure compliance with the requirement of office administration.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s or College Degree in Business Administration;
- At least 1-year experience as Accounting Assistant in related field;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Honest and trustworthy.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Auditing and Compliance
- Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail
- Billing and Invoicing
- Internal Audit
- Business Administration [Business Management]
About Container Bridge Philippines Inc.
In 2000, shipping professionals saw the need to address client preference of dealing with just one company who can give complete and efficient logistics solutions. They pooled resources together, invited industry experts in logistics operations, sales and marketing to form the core team of what is now known to be CBPi – Container Bridge Philippines, Inc.
With the demands of the industry clients, CBPi constantly adopts the best practices in logistics services in its goal to be world-class logistics providers. Over the years, it has expanded its network of branches and terminals around the Philippines. It has now earned its status in the industry as one of the more progressive integrated logistics solutions providers, spanning the international and domestic supply chain.
CBPi boasts of a wide-range of logistics services in the areas of International and Domestic Forwarding, Customs Brokerage, Project Logistics, Container Leasing and Warehousing.
With a comprehensive portfolio of services, CBPi provides advanced client-specific solutions in key sectors including Manufacturing, Transportation, Communications, Energy, Infrastructure, and Mining.
CBPi puts a high premium on consistency, efficiency, reliability and safety.