- We are looking for a highly organized and analytical person to join our growing content operations team and help us optimize the way we operate.
- This team is responsible for uploading content and photos to websites.
- Tracking shares and readership of our articles.
- Most importantly, managing email communications with contractors who we feature.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and should have substantial experience with client-facing email outreach and management, preferably within the U.S. To succeed in this role, you should be able to craft appropriate responses to emails without supervision and manage / learn to manage all communications efficiently using CRM software such as Streak. Additionally, the candidate should be interested in learning how to evaluate conversion and click-through rates data for optimization.
Great written communicator
Proven experience with client-facing email campaigns
Strong attention to detail and skilled multi-tasker
Excellent communication skills both internally and externally, verbally and written
Outstanding time-management skills and adept at setting priorities
Fast learner and self starter - takes the initiative to proactively solve problems
Thrives in a fast-pace, goal-driven environment
Familiar with basic CRM software and Google Suite applications-, particularly Google Sheets
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Customer Service
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 2 openings