Accountant | Mid level
Deployed Philippines, Inc.
- Pasig, Philippines, San Miguel Avenue, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
- Care for a group of clients in a broad range of accounting and taxation areas.
- Assist the Manager in the completion of work assignments such as GST returns, rental, and sole trader, as well as other accounting work.
- Work with and direct support team members in the completion of accounting and taxation assignments.
- Arrange for the delegation of some work to the support admin team.
- Ensure professional development continues by regularly attending webinar or other training as asked.
- At least 10 hours per year.
- Take responsibility for the completion of work within time and budget requirements.
- Represent and promote the Firm.
- Support other team members and to promote positive team environment.
- Enjoy your role.
- Maintain your own health and wellness by managing your work/life balance.
- Communicate any problems with job, team, or equipment quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy.
- 3 to 5 years related work experience.
- Experience working for New Zealand or Australian accounts is an advantage.
- Experience in using Xero accounting software is also an advantage.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Attentive to details and a fast learner.
- Can easily adapt to new processes and technologies.
- Good attitude and real desire to continue to learn and grow as a person.
- Ability to work independently and can collaborate with a team.
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- San Miguel Avenue, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About Deployed Philippines, Inc.
Deployed Philippines Inc is a non traditional BPO company servicing New Zealand and Australian clients. We provide remote staffing services for Banking and Insurance, IT and communication, HR and payroll. Our clients are small and medium sized businesses with specific needs. The company provide high quality solutions in diverse business areas. We focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing and delivery of result-oriented benefits to our clients through cost effective support, productivity and process reengineering. We value all our employees and treat each role as important to the company. This type of relationship helps us achieve our goals and move to the next level. If you are striving to reach your full potential and have good strong work ethics we are the company you are looking for.