Our client in Bonifacio Global City is need of Patient Care Nurses. Their responsibilities are:
- Schedules patient appointments taking note of related diagnostics and medications
- Booking diagnostics with the laboratory
- Administering medications oral or IV
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling assistance from health care support personnel
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing with a Professional license (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- At least 6 months to 1-year work experience
- Good command of the English language
- Keen attention to details
- Team player and can work independently
About CeDeux Consulting Group Inc.
About Us: Founded in 2016, CeDeux is passionate in imparting our skills and expertise in supporting your company to achieve its organizational goals. The people in and behind CeDeux are seasoned practitioners who have mastered their craft in Human Resource Management, Talent Acquisition, Finance and Accounting, Graphic Designs, and IT Security and Infrastructure. About Them: It's not a just a phrase. It's our Mantra It's about your stakeholders , talents , customers. It's about YOU and your needs.