- South Jakarta, IndonesiaCrown Palace A10—A9 Jl. Prof. Dr. Soepomo S.H. No. 231, Tebet, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaSouth JakartaDKI JakartaIndonesia
- 7,000,000.00 - 9,000,000.00 IDR / monthIDR7,000,000.009,000,000.007,000,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Confirms project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data, and output requirements with analyst, supervisor, and client
- Encodes project requirements by converting work flow information into computer language.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create maintain business process documents, project documents, and the documents to be clear and effective training
- Solve the problems that are still related to the tasks performed
- Maintaining good relationships with clients, superiors directly or indirectly and colleagues to uphold the ethnics of professionalism
- Maintaining the confidentiality of client data
- Having 2 - 3 years experience as Programmer
- Having knowledge about Language Programming such VB.net (Visual Basic), ASP.net, PHP,
- Having knowledge about Database Programming such Access, SQL, Crystal Report, UI/UX
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Microsoft / MS Access
- Visual Basic .NET (VB.NET)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Crown Palace A10—A9 Jl. Prof. Dr. Soepomo S.H. No. 231, Tebet
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.