- Develops and maintains a comprehensive school health services program for students, following the health guidelines of the school.
- Assists with school administrators, school physicians and dentists in planning and organizing the school health program.
- Provides up-to-date information for use of school personnel on such subjects as the growth and development pattern of children, first aid practice, accident prevention, communicable disease regulations and assists in evaluating the content material used for health teaching, and offer assistance in providing sources of information.
- Uses data collected to help plan and evaluate the school health program.
- Provides direct services to students, using the nursing process to provide care to the school community in accordance with current medical practice and nursing standards, relevant statutes, and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Preferably Male
- 2-years related experience in patient care or hospital admitting, is an advantage
- BLS and ACLS certified
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10 Wilson st, Greenhills West, San Juan, San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Hospital / Health Care
- 1 opening
About Cardinal Santos Medical Center
Cardinal Santos Medical Center (2016 PMAP Employer of the Year) is owned by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Manilaand currently operated by the Colinas Verdes Hospital Managers Corporation (a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation). It is a 235-bed tertiary general hospital located in a 3-hectare area within an exclusive residential enclave of Greenhills West. We are known as a leading medical training institution in the industry as we are the preferred place of practice of over 1,000 of the country’s leading medical specialists and home to some of the country’s latest medical technology.