- Manage individualized, goal-directed nursing care through use of the nursing process and the principles of primary nursing in accordance with departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate proper procedures in all methods of medication administration while observing the 10 rights for administering medications.
- Administer blood and blood products, maintaining Intravenous access in accordance with the standard of CSMC.
- Ensure the safety and welfare of the patient from admission to discharge including the safe transfer and transport of patient.
- Manage a hectic and heavy workload including handling all kinds of emotions of the patients including anger, frustration, pain, and agony.
- Be attentive and vigilant to stressful situations like emergencies, traumatic events, and tragic illness.
- Nurses are expected to be more alert, calm, and cautious.
- Has Clinical experience on General Nursing Area, Special Units (ICU, DR, ER, OR, NICU) and Ancillary (Hemodialysis, Endoscopy, Cathlab, Cancer Center, Cardiology, Pulmonary, Eye Center).
- Updated BLS, ACLS, and IVT.
- Registered Nurse.
- Has to be organized and able to perform activities in a planned manner.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Skilled in analyzing, reviewing, and judging different situations.
- Ability to provide comfort to the patient both emotionally and mentally.
- Ability to interact with patients, co-workers and doctors.
- Dedicated and patient.
- Agile, focused, and detail-oriented.
- Considerate, sympathetic, and non-judgmental.
- Willing to improve education and experience, and eventually become leaders
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Health and Medical
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 10 Wilson , San Juan, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Hospital / Health Care
- 1 opening
About Cardinal Santos Medical Center
Cardinal Santos Medical Center (2016 PMAP Employer of the Year) is owned by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Manilaand currently operated by the Colinas Verdes Hospital Managers Corporation (a subsidiary of Metro Pacific Investments Corporation). It is a 235-bed tertiary general hospital located in a 3-hectare area within an exclusive residential enclave of Greenhills West. We are known as a leading medical training institution in the industry as we are the preferred place of practice of over 1,000 of the country’s leading medical specialists and home to some of the country’s latest medical technology.