- Handles customer reception and customer complaint.
- Directs branch employees and assists the Branch Manager in administrative functions.
- Processess all sales transactions and cash management functions.
- A graduate of any four-year course, preferably business or management.
- At least 1 year of work experience preferably in a salon, barbershop, or any customer-related establishment.
- Cashiering background is an advantage.
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good people skills.
- Willing to be assigned in any of the following branches:
- Shangri La Plaza
- SM Aura
- SM Center Pasig
- SM Mall of Asia
- Relationship Management
- MS Office
- Conflict Resolution
- Point of Sale Terminal
- People Management
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Hotel, Restaurant & Institution Management
- Business Administration [Business Management]
About BRUNO'S SERVICES CORPORATION
Established in 1990, Bruno’s Barbers has grown to a large network of branches nationwide. With its stylish, modern interiors, and commitment to providing excellent customer service, it has become the go-to place for men’s grooming in the Philippines. In 1990, Bruno’s Barbers opened its first branch in Alabang. 26 years and many branches later, we’re still opening ourselves up to new things— new products, new services, a new store environment, and a whole new generation of customers.