- Assisting the development manager with all aspects of software design and coding.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Writing and maintaining code.
- Working on minor bug fixes.
- Monitoring the technical performance of internal systems.
- Responding to requests from the development team.
- Gathering information from consumers about program functionality.
- Writing reports.
- Conducting development tests.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
- Basic programming experience
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems
- Goood working knowledgeof email systems and Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment
About Blackfort Consulting Inc.
Founded and based in Manila on 2011 with just a handful of people, we grew to be the reliable Software Development company that we are now, with several partners across diverse industries in the Philippines. Constantly evolving along with the ever-changing world of software development and design, we aim to become the valuable business partner of choice.