- As a key member of the Digital team, you will play a daily role in finding new ways to assist in creating and maintaining tools that enable our internal processes of operations.
- Create a web-based operation tools portal for stats and trends, as well as business process flow and optimization.
- Testing and maintenance of the developed features.
- Contribute to feature development and support of custom applications.
- Study trends and participate in scaling adjustments for capacity of components, resources, and sessions.
- Collaborate on solutions and approach for persistence issues.
- Ensure the quality of all deliverables conforms to the standards of the company.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time and to the clients’ satisfaction.
- Minimum of 3-years development experience using Django applications;
- Must be comfortable working with PostgreSQL;
- Knowledgeable of GIT SCM;
- Familiarity with Front-End tools, like Bower.io, Foundation 6, Bootstrap 3, Gulp, and/or WebPack;
- Experience deploying services in AWS is a PLUS!
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.