The Sales Manager is responsible for overall sales performance, acquisition of new business, retention of quality business of an area comprising of Financial Executives designated to be his/her span of control. He/she will build and maintain cordial business relationship with the bank partner to ensure sustainable flow of business.
- Supervise a team of Financial Executives (FEs) to ensure that prescribed business activities and performance levels of the area, as defined in the KPI are delivered in a timely manner.
- Use prescribed coaching tools to teach, facilitate, and guide FEs to build capabilities that will maximize sales performance and deliver sales targets.
- Communicate to FE's appropriate Bancassurance correspondence and memorandum in a timely manner.
- Ensure team compliance of company policies and provisions as specified under the company’s Code of Ethics and Market Conduct Guidelines.
- Execute efficient expense management.
Joint Venture Relations Management
- Build and maintain cordial business relationship with Metrobank Area Head, Branch Heads, and Staff to ensure sustainable flow of business,
- Execute prescribed activities that will develop sales and marketing capabilities of branches within the area such as Pocket Briefings, Synergy workshops, Bi-monthly branch visits, etc.
- Communicate Bancassurance's initiatives, campaigns, and product related updates to all branches in the area in a timely manner.
Technical Know How
- Ensure comprehensive product knowledge of AXA products and services.
- Continuously develop sales management skills and capabilities through ongoing compliance to training and development and adherence to defined sales management process.
- At least a Bachelor's/College degree in any field.
- Preferably an Assistant Manager / Manager specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or its equivalent.
- At least 4 years solid sales experience in Bancassurance, Insurance, or Financial Services.
- Preferably with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity.
- Willing and flexible to handle areas in Binondo (Manila).
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Action Planning
- Competitor Analysis
- Events Management
- Account Management
- Needs Analysis