Bancassurance Sales Manager | Binondo
- Manila, PhilippinesBinondo, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Sales Manager is responsible for overall sales performance, acquisition of new business, retention of quality business of an area comprising of Financial Executives designated to be his/her span of control. He/she will build and maintain cordial business relationship with the bank partner to ensure sustainable flow of business.
- Supervise a team of Financial Executives (FEs) to ensure that prescribed business activities and performance levels of the area, as defined in the KPI are delivered in a timely manner.
- Use prescribed coaching tools to teach, facilitate, and guide FEs to build capabilities that will maximize sales performance and deliver sales targets.
- Communicate to FE's appropriate Bancassurance correspondence and memorandum in a timely manner.
- Ensure team compliance of company policies and provisions as specified under the company’s Code of Ethics and Market Conduct Guidelines.
- Execute efficient expense management.
Joint Venture Relations Management
- Build and maintain cordial business relationship with Metrobank Area Head, Branch Heads, and Staff to ensure sustainable flow of business,
- Execute prescribed activities that will develop sales and marketing capabilities of branches within the area such as Pocket Briefings, Synergy workshops, Bi-monthly branch visits, etc.
- Communicate Bancassurance's initiatives, campaigns, and product related updates to all branches in the area in a timely manner.
Technical Know How
- Ensure comprehensive product knowledge of AXA products and services.
- Continuously develop sales management skills and capabilities through ongoing compliance to training and development and adherence to defined sales management process.
- At least a Bachelor's/College degree in any field.
- Preferably an Assistant Manager / Manager specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or its equivalent.
- At least 4 years solid sales experience in Bancassurance, Insurance, or Financial Services.
- Preferably with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity.
- Willing and flexible to handle areas in Binondo (Manila).
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Action Planning
- Competitor Analysis
- Events Management
- Account Management
- Needs Analysis
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Binondo, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
About AXA Philippines
AXA, Global Leader in Insurance Headquartered in Paris, and active across all five continents in 64 countries, the AXA Group is focused on the world’s major markets particularly in Europe, North America, and the fast-growing economies in Asia Pacific. As a global leader in Financial Protection, we support both individuals and businesses at every life stage by providing exceptional personalized solutions and services including insurance, personal protection, savings and wealth management. Strong International Presence The AXA Group is committed to international expansion and has already established a strong presence in the Asia-Pacific Region, maximizing opportunities for future growth. At present, we have over 103 million clients in 64 countries, IFRS revenues amounting to Euro 99.0 billion and IFRS underlying earnings to Euro 5.6 billion. As of December 31,2015, AXA had Euro 1,363 billion assets under management About AXA Philippines AXA Philippines is a joint venture between the AXA Group and the Metrobank Group, one of the country’s largest financial conglomerates. AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products. AXA has 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide. With its recent full-acquisition of Charter Ping-An, AXA Philippines has entered into non-life insurance business, providing Filipinos a range of financial protection to suit their needs today.