Join the Top Global Insurance Brand!
AXA's FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS OFFICER are confident, optimistic, reliable, and driven individuals who enjoy a career with a noble purpose. They are full time sales employees based in Metrobank branches to offer solutions that address the financial needs of the banks' customers. Equipped with technology-based tolls in customizing, and presenting financial solutions to their clients, they are trained to excel in the art of putting the customer first at the center of their business.
Daily Sales Activities
- Carry out continuous lead generation activities
- Set appointments, whether over the phone or face-to-face
- Conduct financial needs analysis and recommend customized solutions
- Prepare documents of customers and submit applications
- Strengthen customer relationship through after sales servicing
- Build a long term relationship with the bank partner
- Engage the bank partner to be active referrers
- Promote reciprocity by referring customers to the bank for a loan or savings/checking account
- Inform and update branch of daily activities, branch performance, status of referrals
- Complete the Onboarding Program encompassing technical and soft skills (Products, Sales Process, Distributor Tools)
- Attend advanced training offerings and designation programs
- Get accredited to run customer events, whether in-branch or offsite
Why Join AXA?
Apart from being the world's highest-ranking global insurance brand, we offer a wide range of training programs in our AXA Academy to equip each Financial Solutions Officer to be the best in the industry. We also offer one of the most competitive variable pay in the industry, together with recognition, travel rewards, incentives, and guaranteed bonuses, plus medical and dental benefits and automatic HMO coverage to dependents.
- Degree holders who can speak English fluently and exhibit a strong aspiration to be an expert or leader in the future, display an excellent team spirit, and desire to have a noble purpose in their career.
- Graduate of any 4-year or 5-year Bachelor’s degree
- Candidate must have at least 4-5 years solid sales and account management experience preferably from telecommunications, real estate, hotel management/tourism services, banking and stock trading, luxury auto sales and pharmaceutical industry specifically handling top clients portfolio.
- Preferably with at least 3-5 years of commendable sales performance specializing in Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, Securities, Investments, etc.) and in Corporate Banking or Wealth Management/Financial Planning services to High Net Worth (HNW) clients.
Make your mark in a global company that secures people's future! Join AXA today!
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus