- Makati, Philippines6805 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Candidates shall undergo a five (5) – month intensive training which forms part of the probationary period and will cover the following topics:
- Global IT Standards. Bridging knowledge from the academe with the actual needs of the IT industry. Be a PhilNITs passer in five months.
- Technical to Business. Molding fresh grads into well rounded AWS engineers equipped with balanced technical and business skills. Learn the different technologies (C++, C#, Java, Android, Data Analytics, etc.) we use in our actual development projects.
- Nihongo Proficiency. Producing Nihongo-proficient engineers who could understand technical specifications and communicate project in Nihongo. Be able to read, speak and write in the Japanese language.
At the end of the five-month training, successful candidate will be equiped with all the skills needed to thrive in a software development company and be able to handle actual industry projects.
- Graduating student or recent graduate of a 4 or 5-year IT related course
- Knowledgeable in C/C++ or Java programming
- Knowledge in Open Source Technologies, Web Programming, MS.Net, Visual Basic, Assembly or TCP/IP programming is an advantage
- PhilNITs certification and skill in Japanese language shall be an advantage
- Applicants should be willing to undergo training in Alabang for four (4) months
Perks and Benefits
- Leave credits up to 15 days each (VL/SL)
- HMO and Group Life Insurance
- Flexible time upon regularization
- Opportunity to travel/work in Japan
- Fun Club Fund
- Nihongo Allowance (for those who would reach higher level of proficiency - N3 above)
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Science [Computer Systems Engineering]
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Management Information Systems
- Computer Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Applied Physics [Applied Computer Systems]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.