- Administer first aid treatments and provide medications for employees as needed.
- Monitor and record patients' condition.
- Assist all injured employees to the nearest hospital.
- Maintain all employees medical and other similar records.
- Secure and ensure that the sick employees submit "fit to work" certificate.
- Interpret and evaluate diagnostic test based on the verification of medical certificates.
- Schedule and assist annual medical examination of all employees.
- Generate medical reimbursement report every month.
- Conduct inventory of medicines and other supplies twice a month.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Registered Nurse.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work on shifting schedules.
- Willing to be assigned in Makati City.
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Sensitivity
- Record Keeping
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
Licenses and Certifications
About Aventus Medical Care Inc.
Aventus Medical Care Inc., (AMCI) is an out-patient/clinic chain dedicated to providing holistic corporate health services through a network of wholly-owned clinic facilities with professional and highly trained staff. We are a Corporate Health Care Service Provider company focused on occupational health, patient care and productivity enhancing wellness. AMCI provides consultation, laboratory and diagnostic health services to corporate entities, their families and communities through strategically-located clinic facilities. With branches in Cebu, Quezon City, Ortigas, Manila, Makati, Alabang, Sta. Rosa and Calamba, AMCI service is professional and compassionate, efficient and cost-effective with the patients' well-being in mind above all else.