Those selected as PWA Restaurant Crew will be considered for deployment in restaurants and cafes in and around Metro Manila. Main responsibilities include but is not limited to stock arrangement, food handling, client relations, selling, bussing tables, dishwashing, and cooking. We are looking for positive team members who can interact well with colleages and customers.
The Autism Society Philippines' Career Placement Initiative is a program that involves the screening, counselling and placement of adults with autism for employment. We match persons with autism and compassionate employers. ASP calls for employers to look at PWAs as potential contributors with unique skills that can become their company’s competitive advantage. ASP is vested in creating Autism-OK workplaces and in helping individuals who are ready for employment find jobs they will enjoy for life.
- Must be a PERSON WITH AUTISM.
- Self-advocates with autism.
- Received job readiness training or completed high school at the least.
- Organized and has excellent spatial skills.
- Trustworthy and friendly.
- Can work independently and able to follow instructions.
- Able to self-regulate and positively contribute to the workplace.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational Requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 11th Jamboree, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Non-Profit / Volunteering
- 10 openings