- Operates, inspects, monitors, repairs, and conducts minor repairs and installations for equipment such as chillers, cooling towers, centralized air conditioning system, air handling units, sewage treatment plant, and other mechanical equipment.
- Troubleshoots mechanical and electrical problem of HVAC equipment.
- Cleans and re-processes air conditioning system.
- Maintains and does minor replacements/repairs of mechanical and electrical equipment including its accessories.
- Reports to immediate superior in case of abnormality in the system is observed.
- Reviews, modifies, if necessary, the maintenance program schedule (Mechanical and Electrical) prepared by Preventive Maintenance Engineer/ Supervisor.
- Preferably male
- Preferably with work related experience.
- Willing to work on flexible time.
- Willing to be assigned at Sta. Cruz, Manila.
About Atalian Philippines
CBM forms part of the international FM company ATALIAN GLOBAL SERVICES.
This partnership provides customers the opportunity to benefit from service provision that encompasses international best practice with local knowledge and management. A major player in the European market of global services for businesses and communities.