- Maintenance supervisors oversee and coordinate the workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems. They may be responsible for evaluating problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed.
- Establish work schedules for maintenance personnel for the most efficient and economical methods in handling maintenance and repair requests. He or she will estimate man hour allocations and staffing needs for various tasks and reassign.
- Conduct ocular inspection and submit manpower requirements, skills, tools, materials and consumables for the proposals to be submitted to the probable clients.
- Licensed Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Preferably, Male
- With related work experience in Technical Maintenance
- With Building and Preventive Maintenance experience
- With Experience as leadman, team leader or supervisor
- Willing to work in flexible schedule
About Atalian Philippines
CBM forms part of the international FM company ATALIAN GLOBAL SERVICES.
This partnership provides customers the opportunity to benefit from service provision that encompasses international best practice with local knowledge and management. A major player in the European market of global services for businesses and communities.