Maintenance supervisors oversee and coordinate the workers who maintain and repair electrical, plumbing, ventilation and other building systems. They may be responsible for evaluating problematic systems or facilities and determining what installation or repair services need to be performed.
- The Maintenance Supervisor will review and take corrective action on difficult complaints regarding tenant’s maintenance requests
- The Supervisor will establish work schedules for maintenance personnel for the most efficient and economical methods in handling maintenance and repair requests. He or she will estimate man hour allocations and staffing needs for various tasks and reassign
- Manager on major operating problems and will make recommendations for needed changes in the maintenance programs
- Perform repairs in regard to complaints received from residents and keep permanent records
- Complete all preventive maintenance requirements, as outlined on the Preventive Maintenance
- Conduct and perform monthly safety inspections and meetings.
- Assist in the progress inspections of on-site work
- Order and pickup maintenance supplies
- Maintain storage and work areas in a neat, safe, and secure condition
- Building and Preventive Maintenance experience
- Experience as leadman, team leader or supervisor
- Willing to work in flexible schedule
- Preferably, Male
About Atalian Philippines
CBM forms part of the international FM company ATALIAN GLOBAL SERVICES.
This partnership provides customers the opportunity to benefit from service provision that encompasses international best practice with local knowledge and management. A major player in the European market of global services for businesses and communities.