- Assemble pipe sections, tubing and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, or soldering, brazing and welding equipment.
- Fill pipes or plumbing fixtures with water or air and observe pressure gauges to detect and locate leaks.
- Review blueprints and building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Prepare written work cost estimates and negotiate contracts.
- Study building plans and inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, to establish the sequence of pipe installations, and to plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring.
- Keep records of assignments and produce detailed work reports.
- Perform complex calculations and planning for special or very large jobs.
- Locate and mark the position of pipe installations, connections, passage holes, and fixtures in structures, using measuring instruments such as rulers and levels.
- Measure, cut, thread, and bend pipe to required angle, using hand and power tools or machines such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, and pipe-bending machines.
- With vocational course in Plumbing
- With related work experience
- Preferably, Male
- Plumbing installation, maintenance, and repair skills.
- Knowledge of steam, water, and natural gas distribution systems maintenance and repair.
- Can be deployed in Sta. Rosa, Laguna
- Ability to:
- use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- lead others in troubleshooting and emergency repairs.
- develop and implement planned maintenance programs.
- read, understand, and follows safety procedures.
About Atalian Philippines
CBM forms part of the international FM company ATALIAN GLOBAL SERVICES.
This partnership provides customers the opportunity to benefit from service provision that encompasses international best practice with local knowledge and management. A major player in the European market of global services for businesses and communities.