- Jakarta Pusat, IndonesiaKaret Tengsin Kel., Tanah Abang, Jakarta Pusat, DKI Jakarta, IndonesiaJakarta PusatDKI JakartaIndonesiaIndonesia
- Full timeFULL_TIME
This program is designed to develop our future leader(s) by providing knowledge about Astra Financial business process for 5 months, which consists of in class and on the job training. You will be placed in various functions in Astra Financial Business Unit.
- Bachelor/Master degree from local/overseas university’
- GPA min.3,00;
- Max. 25 years old;
- Fresh graduate or max. 1 year working experience;
- Proven leadership and organizational activities;
- Have business sense and drive for result;
- Have a good communication skill;
- Proficient in English will be a plus.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Management and Consultancy
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Karet Tengsin, Tanahabang, Central Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Financial Services
- 12 openings
About Astra Financial
Astra Financial is a brand of the financial services division of PT. Astra International Tbk. Astra Financial manages 12 business entities; Astra Credit Companies, FIFGROUP, Toyota Astra Finance, Komatsu Astra Finance, Surya Artha Nusantara Finance, Asuransi Astra Buana, Astra Life, Astra Ventura, Dana Pensiun Astra, MauCash, AstraPay and Moxa. Astra Financial is one of Astra’s seven business divisions, in addition to Automotive, Heavy Equipment, Mining, Construction and Energy, Agribusiness, Infrastructure and Logistics, Information Technology, and Property. With a value proposition in the form of best value, integrated and speed, Astra Financial always prioritizes the “Prudent” principle and applies good governance in running the business in all financial services. Astra Financial has a mission to become a partner for the Indonesian people to maximize their financial potential and enable the community to prosper.