- Has the ability to handle planning and work preparation in the time efficient manner
- Capable of handling painting jobs with self-direction and self-management.
- Basic skill in the preparation and application of paints, stains and surface preparation materials to a wide variety of surfaces.
- Has the skill in handling hazardous materials, application and proper disposal.
- Knows how to maintain existing paints through matching and tinting different paint products.
- Basic knowledge in ceiling and dry wall repairs (familiar with gypsum board and hardiflex)
- Basic knowledge in carpentry is a plus but not required.
- Can perform an inspection of the premises and ensure that any hazardous conditions are immediately taken care of or properly documented and reported.
- Can be assigned to other branches to perform repairs with minimum supervision.
- With initiative or willing to be assigned to do other tasks like cleaning in order to maintain the overall conditions of building and grounds.
- At least a high school graduate or vocational course graduate
- With two (2) year experience in painting works
- Has knowledge and experience on building maintenance and/or property maintenance.
- Knowledge in choosing, mixing and applying of painting materials.
- Meticulous and great attention to detail
- Can work with minimal supervision
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Problem Sensitivity
- Interpersonal Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
About Ancar Motors Inc.
Ancar Motors, Inc. (AMI), a Filipino-owned business corporation, is engaged in direct importation and local distribution of quality reconditioned Japan surplus trucks and heavy equipments. It is one of the pioneer companies involved in importation of vehicles. For more than 30 years of existence in the market, our company has provided services in various Private Companies, Local Government Units and Government Agencies and it continues to innovate and improve the quality of its products and services.