Culinary Nutrition Specialist
- Makati, Philippines11F V Corporate Centre, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Obtain and update knowledge on Filipino eating and cooking habits; Use relevant understanding to develop products usage and benefit to the fullest potential.
- Act as the core person on product application in cooking.
- Educate customers and consumers about product lines by demonstrating the product features and benefits through cooking demonstrations, website recipe features, culinary publications, communication materials, and other brand activities.
- Systematize database of developed recipes with nutrition information and recipe photo for easy referral, retrieval, and provision.
- Oversee the set-up, provision, and maintenance of kitchen facilities, equipment, and tools.
- Bachelor’s degree holder, Preferably Hotel and Restaurant Management, Culinary Nutrition, Nutrition, and Dietetics or equivalent.
- Can do food costing, cooking demonstration, food styling, and budgeting.
- Solid background in Food preparation and Recipe standardization.
- Knowledgeable in Nutrition Computation (optional)
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- At least 2 yearsof relevant work experience
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Performance Bonus
- Food Storage and Safety
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 11F V Corporate Centre, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Food / Amino Acids
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.