Specialist | Import and Export
- Makati, Philippines11F V Corporate Centre, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Ensure Customs Releasing and Deliveries of all imported materials from Origin to Factory to meet required due dates at optimum cost possible.
- Ensure accurate, correct, and timely payment including but not limited to Bank-to-bank remittances, and Customs Duties and Taxes, Brokerage fees and Incidental Expenses.
- Recommended process improvement to minimize errors, disposal, unnecessary costs, and inefficiencies within the supply chain.
- Coordinate with trade, shipping line, broker and factory.
- Expected to deal with different levels of people from both internal and external parties.
- Bachelor's degree in business related courses e.g. Management, Business Administration, Economics, Industrial/Management Engineering, Accounting, and Trading.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in Importation and Export
- Has strong exposure or experience in Negotiation.
- Can analyze and evaluate issues and constraints using a mathematical and logical approach.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus
- Monthly 1 sack of rice upon regularization.
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.