Junior Web Developer
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor, 12th Floor, JAKA Building, 6780 Ayala Avenue, cor VA Rufino, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 23,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0023,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Analysis and Design
- Analyze the clients’ needs before the beginning of the team’s software projects.
- Assist in the analysis and design phases of the projects.
- Writing and Testing Code
- Write clean, readable, and maintainable code for the application to be developed.
- Improve the codebase by performing automated test runs and further refactoring code.
- Identify problem points in the application and record the results.
- Debug and troubleshoot any problems in the applications
- Maintenance and Upgrades
- Create new functionality upon the clients' request.
- Research and implement new technology that can be used to fulfill the clients’ needs.
We are looking for passionate and goal-driven individuals to complete our team of young programmers. Our goal is to create and develop websites and tools using different programming techniques to support our upcoming projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related course.
- Bonus points for experience in:
- Ruby on Rails, or other MVC frameworks
- React JS, or other front-end JS frameworks
- Test-driven/Behavior-driven development
- Amazon Web Services
- Fresh graduates willing to be trained are welcome to apply
- Basic English Communication skills
- Willing to work in Ayala Avenue, Makati City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Ruby on Rails
- Amazon Web Services
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 12 Floor 6780 Ayala Avenue Building, cor. VA Rufino, Makati City
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.