Management Trainee for Operations
- San Juan, PhilippinesUnit MA, 8 Gen. Segundo, San Juan, Metro Manila, PhilippinesSan JuanMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage, organize and oversee daily operations.
- Devise effective and efficient workflow and ensure the team’s completion of work.
- Handle and deal with escalated clients’ operational concerns and issues.
- Directly coordinate with the management.
- Review and evaluate the service levels achieved by the group and project plans.
- Prepare reports needed by management.
- Prepare and present both written and verbal communication to clients and colleagues alike.
- Prepare, implement, maintain and review existing projects/accounts/service assigned by the management.
- Mentor and develop direct reporting staff
- Must be graduate of Business Administration, Management, Corporate or Industrial Management, Industrial Psychology, or any degree on a related field with a background in management
- Must have at least a year of related work experience.
- Must possess leadership, organizational and communication skills.
- Must have intermediate computer skills
- Should have a pleasing personality and can easily establish good rapport to students / parents
Join our Team Now!
- Relationship Management
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Change Management
- Analyzing Data
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- Development Studies and BS Marketing Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.